Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 24
Sleeping Beauty! We went to Fridays for dinner and Jess slept through the entire meal.



Day 23

Out at Unos with the kids. Jess loves having her picture taken; Jason, not so much.



Day 22
Jason is a voracious reader - takes after me!


Day 21
Jess likes to watch tv with me at night, especially when Mike is working. She usually falls asleep and then I move her to her bed.


Day 20
I've always enjoyed going to the library. As a kid, I spent hours at the Melrose library. Here's a picture of the Plymouth Public Library.


Day 19

Bluejay in snowy tree outside our window.





Day 18

I've driven by this place for years whenever I had to go to Carver (never heard of Carver? I hadn't either until I moved to Plymouth). After church, Jess, my mom and I tried it out for tea. We ordered the tea service which was good although the sandwiches were a little heavy for it. The desserts were really yummy! Jess got a mini cheeseburger which was one of the best cheeseburgers I've ever had.




Day 17
A glimpse at Project 365. I'm not an organized scrapper - what a shock!


Day 16
Unos with my coworkers. We had an awesome time!

Day 15
It was bitter cold out and all that sounded good was soup so Jess and I headed over to Panera's. She ate an entire bowl of chicken noodle soup and I had the creamy tomato with asiago croutons. Yummmm!!!!!

Day 14

Dinner at the Radisson. Jess ate baked brie with spiced poached pear along with my wax beans and broccolini. This child is very adventurous and will definitely not be a cheap date!

Day 13

Dinner at Red Robin. Jason isn't quite as tolerant of my taking pictures as he used to be hence the look I'm getting with the eyeroll.


Day 12

Jack and J.J. my 2 furbabies. They chase each other, wrestle and love to snuggle together.

No comments:

Post a Comment